MathWorks (makers of MATLAB and Simulink), an organization whose mission is to accelerate the pace of science and engineering. Industries in Auto, semiconductor, Telecom, IT-ITeS, and many others uses MathWorks software for doing data analytics, model based design, build Artificial Intelligence algorithms and deep learning. MathWorks has been recognized a leader in Data Science and Machine learning platform by Gartner in 2020
MathWorks has an online platform called as MATLAB ACADEMY (https://matlabacademy.mathworks.com/) which provides online courses which helps students in Technical education to get trained on basic concepts like Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Model based design and Simulation.
Please find the links for some relevant courses in MATLAB academy -
1. https://in.mathworks.com/learn/tutorials/matlab-onramp.html - MATLAB Onramp - Learn the essentials of MATLAB® through this free, two-hour introductory tutorial on commonly used features and workflows.
2. https://in.mathworks.com/learn/tutorials/simulink-onramp.html - Simulink Onramp - Learn the basics of how to create, edit, and simulate models in Simulink® with this free, three hour introductory tutorial.
3. https://in.mathworks.com/learn/tutorials/machine-learning-onramp.html - Machine Learning Onramp - This free, two-hour tutorial provides an interactive introduction to practical machine learning methods for classification problems.
4. https://in.mathworks.com/learn/tutorials/deep-learning-onramp.html - Deep Learning Onramp - This free, two-hour deep learning tutorial provides an interactive introduction to practical deep learning methods. You will learn to use deep learning techniques in MATLAB® for image recognition.
5. https://in.mathworks.com/learn/tutorials/stateflow-onramp.html - State flow onramp – Learn the basics of how to create, edit and Simulate state machines in Stateflow.
Enjoy course content that is very user-friendly and interactive with lots of illustrations!